Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Monday

I like Mondays like today, because they seem like Sundays. We went over to my mother in laws house on Sunday and came back today. We made a delicious spinach and cheese strata for breakfast this morning, I wish I would have taken a photo of it. We also visited one of the hubby's friends that lives on that side of town and we watched a lot of BET. They were showing marathons of Different Strokes and then A Different World, that was a lot of tv watching considering we rarely watch it.

On our way back home, I was chewing gum, then it fell out of my mouth...the funny or bad part was that Lily, was laying on my lap, oops! I got most of it out in the moment, but the rest had to be cut off, poor baby!

I'm excited about Sex and the City, I'll probably watch it on Friday. Then Saturday is my friend Candice's birthday and we're going to Wet and Wild.

I found this website on one of the blogs I check, I love everything in it, love love love! It's called

I have a commissioned painting I still haven't even started on, I haven't even gessoed the canvas...arggg, why I'm I such a procrastinator? I guess I forget they are actually going to pay me to paint for the first time ever.

Anyway, that's it for now. Have a good short week.

No comments: