Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up

-I had a great time with my parents here, especially with my mommy, she was here for an extra week. I was very upset when she left.

-I was so eager to graduate, that now I realize I really don't know what I would like to do.

-The Olympics have been going on, I can't watch them, I don't have cable and my tv doesn't get NBC. I refuse to watch them online.

-I finished reading The Other Woman by Jane Green, first time I read something by her, I really enjoyed it and it doesn't even have good reviews. I'll have to get more from the library. Currently reading The Fortune Family by Laurie Horowitz, I still can't really get into it.

-My friend Paola, that moved back to Cancun, came to Orlando for a quick trip, we went to Disney's MGM and Animal Kingdom, it was fun.

-We've been playing lot's of boardgames lately, we bought a new one this weekend. We might learn how to play it today, I think I'll like it, it's called Princes of Florence.

-It hasn't stopped raining since yesterday, but today seems to be worst.

-My mom's birthday is in 2 days, I haven't sent her anything yet, I feel bad for always forgetting birthdays.

-I made shrimp fried rice today, here's a photo of it, just because.


No comments: