Thursday, November 06, 2008

I forgot the tail...again


I painted a baby monkey, but I forgot to paint his tail! So now it only looks like a bear-mouse creature thingie. It's the second time I forget to paint the tail on a monkey...ugh.

Not much going on here. Hubby and I have been researching prenatal vitamins and I think we finally agreed on a brand. I need to research insurances also, yuck, a bunch of grown up stuff I'm not used to.

Last night, I went out to a nice dinner with the Mr. and people from his work. We went to K Restaurant Wine Bar, it was quite lovely and very delicious. I even had a tiny buzz from all the wine he he.

Ok, I'll get back to my morning routine of coffee and reading blogs. Buen dia!

3 comments:

krishna said...

Hello!
I sow your bloger in Google, it’s interesting, let me introduce myself first. My name is Krishna. I’m from India. Living in puttaparthi.i hope's you know where it is. (Sri Sathya sai baba). Living place PUTTAPATHI. Many visitors visiting this place.
I would like to contact you; I’m here for new friends.
I’m tourist guide in India, may be if you or your friends interesting to visit India, Please contact me for your guide, I giving my best services for tourist visitors.. I have good experience with customers.

Chick below blog to contact me
http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those paintings are soooo cute!!! Love the tailless monkey!

Kim Caro said...

i do that as well forgetful us. :)
makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes.