Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday

So after my glorious day of getting my license, not much has happened. I helped my friend Candice move a couple of days.

I also received my first Etsy purchase from artandghosts. I'm so in love with her work! I bought penny farthing and sally antoinette. She forgot to mail one of the prints, but she'll be sending it soon. I also received a 5x7 print of proud sally as a free gift! I was so excited, because that one was another one of my favorites.

We had some friends over for dinner on friday and they brought their dog with them. And well, how should I say this... Lily humped their dog Jersey! It was so funny! I thought Lily didn't know how to hump!


(Click on image to view larger...stupid blogger)

I've been in the worst holiday mood ever. It's as if I stopped "believing" in Christmas. All of a sudden, I feel like I forgot the whole meaning of it. It kind of sucks, I've never felt this way before. I haven't even bought anyone presents and I probably won't either...ok maybe my parents, but they'll be late.

Today I decided to steam clean the carpets. We also moved some furniture around a little bit. It feels so clean now! Then Mike pissed me off...but we won't get into that. Ok, everyone be good and have a great week, it's almost Christmas for those feeling the holiday spirit!

No comments: