Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've been tagged!

Alexis from Little Artwork, tagged me. So here are 7 random things about me:

* I grew up in Guadalajara, Mexico. I miss my family and food so much!
* I'm terrified of frogs and snakes. *shivers*
* Painting makes me happy. My professors at UCF would not be happy with the kind of stuff I ended up painting, hee hee hee
* I love art that depicts anthropomorphism
* I really enjoy sleeping, I could sleep anytime
* My favorite "genre" to read is chick lit
* I have never watched American Idol, and probably never will

Now it's my turn to tag. I choose the following ladies behind these neat blogs:

C is for Candy
My Wonderful Chaos
Paper Cakes
Stacey Winters
315 Thomas
Di Di Gal Decor

Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged

No comments: