Saturday, March 14, 2009

The weekend has arrived

I am down to my final free weekends before I start my new job. I still need to go buy a few "work" outfits... maybe even some comfy shoes, I'm sure I'll be doing lots of walking and standing.

I finally finished a big painting I had started like a year ago, I think I'm going to put it in my bedroom. I haven't been painting for Sugar Village this week because of that. I did however, designed a shipping label for my shop. I will have an Etsy shop print for me, it's really cute!

Since we finished watching the Vicar of Dibley, we started watching another British TV series . This one is from the 90's and it's called "As Time Goes By", so far we really like it. I know I know, you would think we were 50 years old or something...

I'm currently reading Split: A Memoir of Divorce by Suzanne Finnamore. I've read all her other books and really enjoy the way she writes.

I made pizza dough for the first time today, for homemade pizza of course! Sorry no photos of that. Instead, here's a much more cheery picture of a cupcake, dessert courtesy of our friends that hung out with us today for dinner and card games. Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Candy Andy said...

I expect one of those to be waiting in the car for me when you pick me up!

[J] said...

Such a cute photo!

Sofia said...

Good luck on your first day on the job! Will you be working with a group or on your own?

Nancy said...

Thanks Sofia! I still don't know, I hope it'll be with a group. I start my training on March 27th eeeek!