Saturday, March 14, 2009

The weekend has arrived

I am down to my final free weekends before I start my new job. I still need to go buy a few "work" outfits... maybe even some comfy shoes, I'm sure I'll be doing lots of walking and standing.

I finally finished a big painting I had started like a year ago, I think I'm going to put it in my bedroom. I haven't been painting for Sugar Village this week because of that. I did however, designed a shipping label for my shop. I will have an Etsy shop print for me, it's really cute!

Since we finished watching the Vicar of Dibley, we started watching another British TV series . This one is from the 90's and it's called "As Time Goes By", so far we really like it. I know I know, you would think we were 50 years old or something...

I'm currently reading Split: A Memoir of Divorce by Suzanne Finnamore. I've read all her other books and really enjoy the way she writes.

I made pizza dough for the first time today, for homemade pizza of course! Sorry no photos of that. Instead, here's a much more cheery picture of a cupcake, dessert courtesy of our friends that hung out with us today for dinner and card games. Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Candy Andy said...

I expect one of those to be waiting in the car for me when you pick me up!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day on the job! Will you be working with a group or on your own?

Nancy said...

Thanks Sofia! I still don't know, I hope it'll be with a group. I start my training on March 27th eeeek!