Thursday, April 09, 2009

Day 1

Today was my first day of working "in the field". I got a bit lost while trying to meet up with my crew leader assistant. She supervised me in the block I was assigned to canvass. Turns out I do have to knock on every single house, but just so they don't freak out because I'm right outside their house, doing my job. I'm not really asking any questions though.

I got home in the most terrible mood, I was sweaty, hungry, sleepy, tired, etc. I took a nap when I got home and felt a bit better. I also continued researching GPS's. So Mike and I went to Target tonight to finally get one. We decided on the Garmin nĂ¼vi 200W, it should get the work done. I don't want to bore you too much with all this new job talk, it's just been a bit difficult to adjust to this new routine and schedule. Good night!


No comments: