Sunday, July 12, 2009

My point exactly...

Setting: Sunday afternoon, looking at a free magazine picked up at Whole Foods.

Mike:
This magazine is all new agey...

Me: Well, you're kinda of new agey too...

Mike: No I'm not! I make fun of those people... Oh! I just remembered, I found a good new age station last night, can you turn it on?

Any way... We finally bought some grass fed beef and made some delicious chili with it. Mike also wanted to buy raw milk, but I drew the line with the non homogenized, it's actually very good and creamy! How was your weekend?

PS. Mike asked if they sold brains at Whole Foods... enough said

5 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Nancy! As you read on twitter, we went to ikea. That was Saturday. Today we relxed at home and had a friend over during the afternoon. It was nice. :)
Your chili sounded gooood!!

From Nancys Heart said...

Nancy!

Sounds like a conversation I've recently had with my Wegman lovin' hubby!!
I've never spent two hours in a market unless I'm with him. :D
All my best,
Nancy

Unknown said...

I love your conversation with your hubby, but I think I'd have to agree with him about the milk. I can't drink pasteurized milk because it gives me lots of gastrointestinal distress. I never have that problem with raw milk.

Nancy said...

This week he finally bought raw milk and I like it! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.