Sunday, August 16, 2009

This past week

Mike went to Ohio this past Monday and came back Friday. My friend from Mexico arrived on Tuesday, so I've been busy hanging out with her. We went to a Mexican restaurant on Wednesday to watch a soccer game. We walked around Downtown Disney on Wednesday. On Thursday, we went downtown to a club and danced the night away. On Friday, we went to visit a friend of hers and then shopping. Now Paola is spending the weekend in Tennessee with another friend of hers.

So that's where I've been. I'm sure the next 2 weeks will be busy as well. My mom gets here on Tuesday and Paola will still be here for another week... I'm so excited! I'm a little nervous though, because I don't really know how to entertain my mom for 2 whole weeks on a very low budget. She's never been to Miami, so maybe Paola, my mom and me can go there for a day or something, we'll see... I hope the hurricane that's heading this way doesn't actually hit us.

(Paola and me before going downtown)

No comments: