Sunday, November 01, 2009

November

And it's still hot around here... Sorry for the lack of posts, but I started to work for the US Census again, this time as a Recruiter Assistant. I have to find people in my area to apply for Census jobs, find locations where I can administer the test required to be hired and administer the test myself.

I was really freaking out last week, we only had 3 days of training, the rest of the days I kind of helped and listened to other recruiters administer the test. I was at the main office last week, so it wasn't that bad, this week I really need to go recruit and find locations. I also get to administer my first test tomorrow all by myself *gulp*

Other than that, I sold 3 paintings from Sugar Village the other day, that was cool! They were some of my personal favorites too. I don't know when I'll have time to work on new ones now, which sucks! I did however, purchase a set of pens that I use on my paintings, my very first Ebay purchase.

Another thing that I'm a bit embarrassed in sharing is that, I am slightly obsessed with the Twilight books. Yes, I used to make fun of them, until I saw the first book at the library and decided to give it a try. Omg, now I can not stop reading them! I'm on the second book now. How did this happen?! Ok, you can stop laughing at me now...

Well, I guess I better go get my clothes and lunch ready for work and also organize some paper work for the tomorrows test... who am I kidding, I'm just going to go read New Moon, muahahaha!

1 comment:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

felicidades por esas ventas y por esa nueva actividad! que todo salga bien! yo no tenĂ­a ni idea de la existencia de los libros que mencionas, pero bueno, suele suceder que a veces uno termina haciendo algo que juramos y perjuramos no hacer! y es divertido que lo platiques!!
un beso!!