Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010 Reading List

I kept track of what I read last year, so I decided to do it again. I might be missing a couple of books though. I haven't really had time to read these past months, but here's my list:

1. Evernight / Claudia Gray.
2. The ten best days of my life / Adena Halpern.
3. Blood is the new black : a novel / Valerie Stivers.
4. Nine Months in August / Adriana Bourgoin
5. The Picture of Dorian Gray / Oscar Wilde
6. Dune road / Jane Green.
7. Private / Kate Brian
8. The Time Traveler's Wife / Audrey Niffenegger
9. Sleepless Nights / Sarah Bilston
10. Mommy Tracked / Whitney Gaskell
11. Stargazer / Claudia Gray
12. Real Food for Mother and Baby / Nina Planck
13. Veracity / Laura Bynum
14. A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog / Dean Koontz
15. Double Identity / Margaret Peterson Haddix
16. Dirty Little Secrets / C. J. Omololu
17. 24-Karat Kids / Dr. Judy Goldstein and Sebastian Stuart
18. Unwind / Neal Shusterman
19. The Maze Runner / James Dashner
20. Uglies / Scott Westerfeld
21. Pretties / Scott Westerfeld
22. Birth Marked / Caragh M. O'Brien
23. The Adoration of Jenna Fox / Mary Pearson
24. The Line / Teri Hall
25. If I Stay / Gayle Forman
26. Everything Beautiful in the World / Lisa Levchuk
27. Sara's Face / Melvin Burgess
28. Baby Laughs / Jenny McCarthy
29. Hourglass / Claudia Gray
30. The Seven Year Bitch / Jennifer Belle
31. What Do You do All Day? / Amy Scheibe
32. Heart of the Matter / Emily Giffin
33. Promises to Keep / Jane Green
34. Nobel Genes / Rune Michaels

No comments: