Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Family Portraits

Here's a few of my favorite shots. Taken by Brianna Forster. These were taken in Winter Park on Andrew's birthday, November 13th, 2011.

One of my new year resolutions is to save money, which I'm always doing for one thing or another. I want to have at least one professional shoot done with my little family each year.

November works great because it's around Andrew's birthday and I can use those pictures to send out Christmas cards! Which is what I did last year with these photos :)

I found great (and free!) Christmas card templates on Pinterest. Check them out here: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/freestuff/








3 comments:

Tillie said...

You have such a beautiful family! He is so precious!!!!!!! I love his curls!

Christina said...

lovely!

Family Portraits said...

Nice family,I LOVE this. So interesting!! Thank you for sharing.