Monday, September 24, 2012

Surgery and catching up

After we came back from our vacation in TN, Andrew had his orchiopexy surgery because his testicles never descended. And tubes put in his ears because he had constant fluid, it was affecting his hearing. I think this will be the last surgery he goes through though. He's been under anesthesia 4 times in less than 2 years.

When we went back for his urologist post op, they looked the same. The Dr think it will work itself out, we go back in about a month. And we go to the ENT this week because one of his ear tubes is clogged, so it's still affecting his hearing :/ 

(At a Gymboree party September 1st)

In other areas, he still receives his 3 therapies. He's still a horrible eater, which is so frustrating! He's crawling way more, still prefers to be on his back though, oh that child! He does also love standing now, which is great! He's finally starting to sleep better for the most part, still drinks 1 bottle in the middle of the night. He has 5 teeth and 2 more that barely are poking out. 

We won the Ruth D. Anderson Scholarship with Kindermusik International. Which means tuition and materials are covered for Fall and Spring :) We are currently taking a Sign and Sing class. Andrew has finally signed a few times, it's working! 

Other than that, everything is good. We did have to re pipe our whole condo, but at least that's taken care of, no more leaks! I love my Kindle and have been reading more now. I also recently upgraded my phone and love it! That's all I have for now. I'll be thinking about what to do for my 30th birthday, coming soon and planning Andrew's party as well, I'm so excited :) 

(My two loves. Found the Kindle case for less than $9 on clearance at Target)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you are so positive and happy in this one. xoxo :)