Thursday, July 25, 2013

January-April

My poor neglected blog! I hate when I go this long without posting, it just gets harder and harder to remember the highlights or things I think I should blog about. I'll be brief about it :)

January

My parents moved to Orlando in and it has (mostly) been great having them so close to us. They lived with us for about a month, until they got settled here. They help me out so much and I get lots of breaks and they get to spend time with Andrew.



At the Orlando Science Center


February


Valentines Day!


March


 First time strawberry picking for Andrew and I. On one of those rare chilly days.


Easter


April

I started volunteering for an annual photographic event called Snap! Andrew had lot's of birthday parties to go to. He loves watching Baby Signing Time videos. Climbing on everything, giving me heart attacks.


No comments: