Friday, December 06, 2013

June-July

Back in June I got in my first car accident. Only my parents and I were in the car. As soon as it happened, I was so thankful that Andrew wasn't with us. We got rear ended and got hit twice, our car was totaled. We were all mostly ok, still going to therapy to this day though.

Mike and I also did our first cleanse. Those were some 21 hard days! We did the Standard Process program. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I lost around 10 lbs. but other than that, I didn't really feel any differently.




In July, my mother in law invited us to the beach for a few days. Andrew loved everything about the beach. We had a great time. I would love to go back next year. The hotel we stayed in was nice too.


I also had the opportunity to take a weekend trip to Cancun! It was just my friend Paola and me. No baby or husband. It was awesome and so relaxing. I needed a break from everything. I was nervous about leaving Andrew for the first time. But he did great, he missed me, but my parents took great care of him.


We stayed in Playa del Carmen one night and the other in Cancun. I finally got to eat yummy Mexican food. The heat was horrible, but still worth it. We had a crazy good time on our last day, we were on a boat all day, enjoying the beautiful beach.






No comments: