Monday, February 18, 2008

Nothing exciting...

I can't even remember what I did on Friday, just Friday night. I went to a party with Candice, she was a little late because she went to dinner first and spilled a drink on her, poor Candy! her shirt was so cute also! The party ended up being pretty fun, nothing too crazy, but I had a good time, especially because I don't get to hang out with my Candy too often.

On Saturday, the hubbster and I went to a Bogleheads meeting at the library, it lasted 3 hours. I got bored at times, but overall it was ok. Then we ran some errands and that was about it.

Sunday we went grocery shopping. We also finally bought a 12 in. Calphalon One omelette pan with a lid, for just $50! it was a great deal. It's a limited time offer, the lid by itself is $20 I think. Then I drove to school to finish my painting that was due today. I seriously need to practice driving more, it makes me very nervous, especially with the hubbster, I can tell he gets nervous too when I drive. Heidi was in the studio also, so I invited her over for dinner. We had a Cuban pork roast with mojo sauce and a fennel and tangerine salad..it was interesting.


I also finally ordered my Klopfenstein easel. It's the same one that I use at school, I'm so excited! I just don't know where I'm going to put it yet...
Anyway, my photo class only lasted like an hour today and my painting class was canceled. I have homework to do, and stuff to do around the house, I just really don't want to! no wonder I'm a horrible housewife. I better start doing something I guess.


No comments: