Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy fucking valentines day to me...

So, when things are going extremely well between the hubby and I, I always think it's too good to be true, so I know there is a fight just around the corner. I don't know if I jinxed myself, but the fight finally caught up with us.

It started last night, over a foot massager and went into all kinds of directions, including, me not being a good housewife, me not caring for his feet, among other things. I don't understand why the person you love the most, is the one that also hurts you the most. I absolutely hate it when he says to me- fuck you. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it just breaks my heart a little. Not once have I said such a thing to him. The worst part, I can't help it and I always cry, and it's like he feeds off of that to keep going, to keep screaming and mocking me. It's the most horrible feeling I have ever had. So yeah, I had a rough night, there's the big stain of mascara in my pillow to prove it. I hate crying myself to sleep.

I woke up with beautiful puffy eyes, I didn't even want to go to class, I was still very sad. But I got up, showered, left to school. luckily I was able to vent to my lovely friends, I really don't know what I would do without them.

I came home and then later he got home from work, acting like nothing ever happened, which is what he does when we fight. I'm still distant, he said I'm sorry, but there is much more to talk about, I still feel hurt. He did fix me a yummy dinner which consisted of pan fried shrimp in a lemon chipotle sauce and some yummy green beans with some sauce and a bread crumb, parmesan topping. So there you have it, my lovely valentines day in a nutshell. Here's a picture to decorate today's special blog:


No comments: