Thursday, April 17, 2008

So annoyed right now.

I think I just need a nap. Today was going fairly well, it was after all, my last morning class ever! So I was pretty excited about that. I was going to start stitching up my book, but then the teacher looked at what I had so far and decided the paper was too thin and there wasn't enough pages in it. I hate when I have an idea in my head, then I have to change it. It just pisses me off. This is also going to put me off so many hours I had spent doing what I had so far. But anyway, at least I got a ride to the art supplies store and bought new paper. I also got another idea to change it up a bit, hopefully it'll work out.

I still haven't painted either. Oops!

On the other hand, I did get a good photo critique yesterday for my final, which I was not expecting at all. My teacher thought it was my best work so far, yay!

I also went to my friends BFA Show opening, I even convinced Mike to come with me. It was great. Especially because 2 of my best friends had work in it and it was some of the best work in the show, I'm so proud of them.

Ok I need a nap. Or something. Fuck. I just want to be on my way to Guadalajara.

No comments: