Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Greetings from Guadalajara, Mexico!

I didn't have time to update before I left. Thank goodness I finished school ok. Then I packed and came to Mexico.

The wedding was a little dramatic, mostly problems with my cousins inlaws. I photographed what I could, I don't think I like photographing weddings, maybe because it was my cousins and I felt like I couldn'd enjoy it because I had to be taking photos.

After the wedding, I have been spending time with my parents. We went for a couple days to Cocula, a small town where my grandfather lives.

I have been eating all the food I had been craving, it's been great! For example, tortas ahogadas, flautas, quesadillas, tacos, sopes, etc...

The only bad thing has been is that from the moment I got off the plane, my sinuses have been horrible. It hurts everytime I breathe. The air pollution here is really bad and there has been lots of fires in a forest near by.

I went to a homeopathic doctor, he gave me "medicine" for 3 months. I hope it works, my family says he's a great doctor, that he even cures Lupus.

I still haven't taken all the photos I want for the book I want to self-publish. I think tomorrow I'll go downtown.

Ok, that's it for now, I think I'm ready to go home, even though I'll miss my family, my food, my country, I miss my hubby, my Lily and our daily routine, oh! and my clean air and ac!

No comments: