Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Friday

I woke up early today compared to what I've been getting up all week. I went to the pool with my friends Ashlee and Ashley. We soaked up some sun then headed back to Ashley's house, where we ordered some delicious pizza and salad from a place near by. Then we watched Fool's Gold, which I totally wasn't a big fan of, I was too cheesy and boring for my taste. It was just nice to hang out with my girlies again. Candice was supposed to be joining us, but her parents changed some plans and she had to stay.

Another very good thing I did through out the whole day was that... I drove!!! so yeah, I'm a 25 year old, hmm adult I guess? and I never learned how to drive, so today I practiced alot, I was so scared I didn't want to do it anymore, but Ashlee kept pushing me to keep driving, now I'm glad she did, it helped me so much. I will cry the day that I get my license, there definitely be some celebrating when that day comes.

My friend Ashley, with a y, is a ceramics major at UCF, she makes these adorable ceramic cupcakes and she has been saving mine for a long time and I finally got them today, so here's a picture of them.


In other news, I'm going to Mount Dora tomorrow with my friend Candice and her parents. I heard there's many antique shops around there, I can't wait to see what I find. Have a good weekend and wish me luck or keep me in your prayers so I can drive safely.

No comments: