Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hello hello!

I did not go to class today. I wanted to stay home and paint, I can't decide on what kind of birds to paint though, so far I just have the background and a few bird sketches. I wanted to include an owl and a chickadee, but I don't like how they look together, I 'll have to stick to one species I guess.

Another thing that I was obsessing over today was chandeliers! ever since I saw the post on children's rooms on All Things Bright and Beautiful, I really want to have a baby girl one day so I can put a chandelier in her room. Or I guess I could always put it somewhere else when we move to a house.



Another thing I've been researching is bikes! So far I think what I need is a hybrid bike or a Townie, just look how pretty they are! Too bad it's almost $500. *sigh*



(Image taken from Electra)


I'm expecting my book from Blurb to arrive next week. I'm very excited to see how it comes out. I really hope the colors aren't too different. Anyway, that's what's on my mind lately. Have a great week.

No comments: