Saturday, June 14, 2008

Who the hell makes chocolate cake at 11pm?

We do of course! On another note, yesterday was my last day of my summer photo class. I can't believe it'll be the last photo class I'll ever take. I went to rent my cap and gown for graduation, I got a bit excited, it doesn't feel like it's going to happen. I really don't know what I'm going to do after graduation, it's so scary, I will be forced to be an adult, to grow up.

I also finished The Zygote Chronicles by Suzanne Finnamore. I started reading it before I went to Mexico and couldn't really get into it, even though it's a pretty small book. Anyway, I decided to give it another try and I'm glad I did, I really have felt or thought about the same things she talks about. When I finished that one I started Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin (one of my favorite authors). I don't think I like it as much as I liked her other ones, but we'll see when I finish it, I'm almost done with it.

The next book I want to read is Moose by Stephanie Klein. I loved her first one and can't wait to read this one.

Today I got to hang out with my friend Candice, who seems to be my only, true friend left. We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory, then walked around the mall, well mostly Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Gap, and Anthropologie. Then we headed over to Ikea, where I just bought 2 tiny plants with their white ceramic pots, the 2 sets for only $4! I hope they survive, they're pretty cute! I also bought a glass container for pasta. Oh and of course I fell in love with this there.

Well that is about all the updates I have for now. We are trying to plan a skiing vacation and I want to buy a new lens for my camera, still thinking about my bike too...

Have a great fin de semana!

No comments: