Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I found a purpose...

I'm very excited and happy, especially since my hubby decided to support my "plan", at least until January. I'm going to stay at home and work on illustrations! I'm working on 5x7 pieces of watercolor paper, and using ink and watercolors. So far I have 5 illustrations, I just started this past weekend. I hope I don't get bored of it, because so far, it is really fun! I like the idea of finally doing something other than school assignments, where I don't have to have some deep meaning to each piece of art that I make. I'm finally having fun and doing what I want. I would love to some day, illustrate a children's book, but we'll see where this takes me. This is the first one I made :


Special thanks to my best friend Candice, that scanned my little drawings.

No comments: