Monday, September 22, 2008

Alone again

I feel like I've been busy lately, doing what, I have no clue. Hubby continues with his boardgame obsession, so we play a boardgame or two almost everyday. He left this morning for Utah, he'll be back on Friday.

My mother in law was with us this weekend. She got here Thursday night and left Sunday morning. I made meat loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans Friday night and fettuccine Alfredo on Saturday. We also watched an HBO mini series on dvd called Five Days, did a little bit of shopping and played boardgames of course.

I finally got my new phone, and because t-mobile makes everything extremely complicated, I had to get a new phone number as well.

Yesterday, we took our little Lily to the dog park again. She had a great time as usual, we even saw another sheltie. It was pretty funny because, we went on a little walk in a trail and she was ahead of us, all of a sudden we see two shelties walking towards us, we thought there was a mirror in the middle of the woods!

That pretty much sums up my weekend. My lonely week will be filled of crappy food, tv, reading and hopefully getting some paintings done. Here's another little painting I wanted to share.

No comments: