Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy

What a lovely week just went by. I was able to hang out with my friend Candice a few times. I went with her to a going away gathering at the Peacock Room. The guy that is leaving by the way, was pretty darn cute and funny.

I think I finished the design for my business card, I just have to mess with fonts in photoshop and add all my information. I also did 2 new paintings.

Hubby got back today. I made him mushroom risotto for dinner. I also went ahead and bought the Sex and the City movie on Tuesday, when it came out. I'll probably make him watch it with me this weekend.

I'm almost done reading Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner. I hate finishing a book I am really enjoying, I want it to last forever and ever.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Here's a sweet bear to keep you company, watch out for those bee's though!

No comments: