Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October

Ever since I graduated, I can't even keep track of what day of the week it is. I can't believe it's already October! My birthday and then Halloween, yay.

Yesterday, I got really upset. I start over thinking my idea of opening an Etsy store and get so disencouraged. I see great art out there and I feel like no one is ever going to want to buy my silly little paintings. I was so frustrated I even cried a little, but then again, I'm a big cry baby anyway. I think I'm going to just do it. Like hubby says, I can always say I tried my best if it doesn't work out.

In other news, my mom is back in Guadalajara right now. One of my cousins had a baby a few months ago and they are going to baptize her this weekend. Hubby ordered a Play Station 3 last night, we'll see how that goes. I also have tons of electronics to post on Craigslist, which I'm really hoping they sell fast, especially those huge boxes with the floorstanding speakers in them, they are making my bedroom look ugly!

That's it for now, hopefully October will be a good month, I'll get some awesome birthday gifts and the weather cools down a bit. Here's another Lily painting, who by the way, has a vet appointment this Saturday, uh oh!

No comments: