Friday, October 03, 2008

Frustration and decisions

I'm still working on my Etsy store. I have my header up, and I signed up for PayPal, but I don't know what I need to do next with PayPal, I've never used it so I'm very confused. This leaves me very frustrated. I still need to order shipping supplies and figure out if I'm going to buy a printer to make my own prints or go somewhere to print them. There's a lab at UCF with great Epson printers I could go to. I also want to make my own shipping labels. Oh, and I still need to get my business cards made. If only I could drive, everything would be so much easier.

I finally posted all the electronics we're trying to get rid of on Craigslist, so far, I have only gotten suspicious, scam looking replies. They should be delivering our PS3 tomorrow, that means, one more electronic in the house. I hate clutter!

I had lunch with Candice today, after that, we went to Barnes and Noble to work, her on graphic design homework and me on my little paintings. I can't wait until I open my little Etsy shop. Here's a painting of a little monkey on the moon, he's one of my favorites now. I always think of Frank Sinatra's song: Fly Me to the Moon. Have a good weekend!

No comments: