Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I wish this was me


I had a driving lesson this morning. I liked my instructor, he had very useful tips and was very professional, unlike the last school I took lessons from. I haven't practiced driving in a long time. So the problem is that I did pretty bad! I know I can drive better than that.

I feel like such an idiot, why is this so hard for me?! If really old people can do it, why can't I? I'm taking another lesson on Thursday, and, depending on how I do, we might go to the DMV and take the road test. He says unless I practice a lot tomorrow, I might need one more class to pass the test. So yeah, that's where we are right now.

I really wanted to buy some art prints from Etsy, from Christmas money I might receive, but now it'll have to go to pay for my lessons. So, any sales I make from Sugar Village, it'll go towards paying for driving lessons as well. Wish me luck driving.

4 comments:

Joan said...

What a precious hippo!!
Sorry you're having trouble with the driving lessons. I have horrible, HORRIBLE memories of my lessons. Yuck! I ended up taking my test twice and then you know what? It seemed like everyone came out of the woodwork & admitted they'd taken the test numerous times, too.
Best of luck!!

Jaimee McClellan said...

Best of luck with the Drving lessons. I managed to do it so I'm POSITIVE you'll do fine too.
Although, after my driving test, the instructor said to stick with Mall Shopping and don't tempt fate with shopping in the city and parallel parking :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for the encouragement girls!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Cute hippo! Driving is my favorite thing to do in the world. It's my escape from a loud house and my little piece of heaven. Good luck on your test and take a cute picture for your license!
-10oneworld