I found this website with some yummy gluten free recipes. I changed her Banana Cake recipe with what I had on hand. It's always scary experimenting when baking, but this time I think it came out pretty good!
- 2 ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (warm)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas (about one cup) mashed
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, combine honey, eggs and vanilla, then stir in bananas and peanut butter.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry. Stir in coconut oil (Make sure you heat it up a bit so it doesn't become hard when it comes in contact with the cold ingredients.)
- Place batter in cake pan
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool