Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Nursery

Almost 10 months since Andrew was born, here is his little nursery. It's small, simple, and colorful.  A blend of Ikea and handmade features.


We are using the Stuva storage system from Ikea as our dresser/changing table.  


The cloud shelf was handmade and given to me as a gift. My mom and I made the felt birds, Andrew LOVES them and always smiles when he sees them move.


The bookshelf is also from Ikea (Expedit) and was also given to me as a gift. The white Gulliver crib from Ikea was also given to us as a gift. My mom made me custom covers for the cubes that go inside the bookshelf.


 My mom also made all of the cross stitch work in the nursery. I bought the little frog pattern on Etsy from The Floss Box.


The little flags were decorations my friend Candice and I made for my baby shower. I painted the little bird house and the two watercolor paintings.


So there you have it, my favorite room in the house. I sleep there every night. What do you think?

1 comment:

Candice said...

I think you did a great job! It's bright and cheery