Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think I'll be needing this...


(image taken from MacroBaby)

No, I'm not pregnant! But when the time comes, this would be so lovely, I just hope I have almost one grand to blow on a stroller as pretty as that one.

Other updates, 2 guys came today to give us air conditioner quotes, I think hubby made a decision and will be calling one of them back tomorrow, thank goodness! It's been pretty horrible, I think the humidity is the worst part.

I have a lot of stuff to do before graduation! I am in urgent need of a hair cut and color, I need something to wear for graduation and I still haven't decided where to eat dinner that day, I haven't even picked up my cap and gown.

I also need to take advantage of the free health center before I graduate and make an appointment for my, what I believe are, menstrual migraines. I had one yesterday and I spent all day in bed. The nausea was as bad as the migraine. I really need some good pain killers.

It's almost midnight and I have a test tomorrow...weeeee. Good night!

No comments: