Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grand Opening of...


It's here! I finally listed a few of my paintings on my new Etsy store called Sugar Village! I still have a few things I need to work on. I will list new paintings often, so be sure to check regularly to see new ones.

I'm very excited about doing this, I have so much to learn in the world of Etsy, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it in no time.

I want to thank my husband Mike, who motivates me and tells me how proud I make him for doing all this. Another special thanks goes to my best friend Candice, who always has positive critique, scans my paintings and helps me edit. Without them, I couldn't have done this...or at least not as easily, hee hee hee.

I hope you enjoy visiting Sugar Village as much as I enjoy working on it. Make sure to tell your friends and family about it, it would mean so much to me. Thank you!

1 comment:

Candy Andy said...

Hooray for Sugar Village!
P.s. This is my new blog..woot.