Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Good Week

My birthday was this past Tuesday. Mike baked me a chocolate layer cake and it was delicious. I didn't do anything else exciting that day since I had an appointment with my gyno and my counseling session later that evening. 


I did have dinner with a few friends at The Cheesecake Factory on Friday. Mike stayed home with the baby. I had a good time being baby free for a few hours. Andrew got a break from his helmet due to a sore, it's back on tonight though.


My mother in law came to our house this weekend. We took the baby to his first pumpkin patch. We had a good family weekend. I also have a few birthday plans now, so I'm feeling more relaxed about that. Only 3 more weeks!


PS. I have some listings for felt cake bunting toppers in my shop, I can make other colors too! Check it out :)


No comments: