Monday, December 16, 2013

More November fun

A few amazing local bloggers hosted The Crafty Social Orlando. I was so excited to go. We got an awesome swag bag with all kinds of pretty things. Check Amy's blog to check it out. We made 2 crafts. My favorite was the painted wooden bead necklace. I wish I would have gone with one of my friends. It was still fun though, and met a few new people.



We also had our family pictures taken this year by my talented friend Ashlee Hamon! We went to Disney's Boardwalk, but it rained that day :( She was still able to get some good shots. We still want to try again on a clear day.




Since Andrew turned 3, he no longer receives his therapies through Early Steps. He has to attend the preschool he qualifies at to continue getting his therapies, or we need to pay out of pocket. We are taking a break from everything right now and then decide what he needs. He still doesn't walk independently, chew or eat "normal" food or talk. He does know more than 30 signs though.


My parents hosted Thanksgiving at their place. I was really looking forward to finally having a big family holiday! It was a total of 7 of us. I made the cranberry sauce and a pumpkin carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, we weren't in the mood for pumpkin pie this year. We had a good time and had yummy food :)



No comments: