Sunday, December 08, 2013

October

My favorite month! We took a quick trip to the Tampa Aquarium with my mother in law. We had a nice time there. I brought Andrew's walker so he could use it there. After the aquarium, we had lunch then went to a weird mall in the area.



On my birthday, I went out to dinner with some close friends. We had a great time. I feel so fortunate to have such great friends in my life. We went to Cocina 214 where everything was delicious. The next day, I celebrated at my place with my family and made carnes asadas.


I have a week day annual pass to Disney World. I had been waiting for the weather to cool off a little before heading there with Andrew. It was still pretty hot, but we finally went. Andrew and I still had fun :)


We also did the traditional pumpkin patch. I participated in my first Zumbathon. And then bam! Halloween got here, ending the month with warm weather.



I took Andrew trick or treating around a small little neighborhood with some of his friends. He had fun, but then again, he's always so happy! So grateful that this year, he has been so easy going and happy. 




No comments: